This is the average annual amount that first-time, full-time undergraduate students pay at this institution after subtracting all grants and scholarships from the cost of attendance.
Show Net Price details
This net price data shows the average amount students have paid, according to their family income, after subtracting all grants and scholarships.
Show Undergraduate Student Body details
The following information pertains to first-time full-time undergraduate students.
Show Financial Aid details
This section shows the median debt graduates incurred to complete their degree at this institution.
- Associate's Degree: $16,461
- Bachelor's Degree: $22,725
- Master's Degree: $29,706
- Associate's Degree: 67%
- Undergraduate Certificate: 100%
- Bachelor's Degree: 71%
- Graduate Certificate: 60%
- Master's Degree: 63%
- System applications (online)
- System applications (paper)
- School applications (online)
- School applications (paper)
- ACT or SAT
- Currently Test-Optional
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accepts dual credits
- Accepts exam-based credits
- Institution awards credits for military training
February 1st (priority)
Rolling Admissions Deadline
Completed Application 2 weeks prior to start of each semester
Financial Aid Application Deadline
Deadlines vary depending on the scholarship, but most deadlines fall between Feb 1 and May 1 annually. Learn more at https://www.bemidjistate.edu/admissions/undergraduate/scholarships