This is the average annual amount that first-time, full-time undergraduate students pay at this institution after subtracting all grants and scholarships from the cost of attendance.
Show Net Price details
This net price data shows the average amount students have paid, according to their family income, after subtracting all grants and scholarships.
Show Undergraduate Student Body details
The following information pertains to first-time full-time undergraduate students.
Show Financial Aid details
This section shows the median debt graduates incurred to complete their degree at this institution.
- Bachelor's Degree: $27,000
- Bachelor's Degree: 77%
- School applications (online)
- School applications (paper)
- ACT or SAT
- Writing portion of the ACT is recommended but not required. As of Fall 2020, Bethany Lutheran College is a testing-optional college. However, in order to qualify for certain scholarships, you have to submit test scores.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accepts dual credits
- Accepts exam-based credits
- Institution awards credits for military training
Fall term: July 1st (preferred); Spring term: December 1st (preferred)
Rolling Admissions Deadline
Fall, July 1st; Spring, December 10th
Financial Aid Application Deadline
Priority deadline is March 1st